We only got a few bottles of this recently, but we were able to scoop up a few more this week, if you're still on the lookout for some.
Big Level Bourbon is a wheated bourbon 100% mashed, distilled, aged, proofed, and bottled at the Smooth Ambler distillery in West Virginia. No chill filtration.
- 71% Corn, 21% Wheat, 8% Malted Barley
- Distillation Process
- Both continuous column and pot distillation
- 5+YO spirit, aged in #4 char 53-gallon barrel
- Source of grains
- Grains from a variety of sources.
- Annual Production
- 3000, 53-gallon barrels per year.
- Tasting Notes:
- Toffee and pancake batter on the nose. With pleasant warmth in the mid-palate. Lingering finish. Lots of pecan pie.